Job: Customer Service Agent
Who: We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others, detail-oriented, and works well with software.
What: Your responsibilities include resolving customer inquiries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionality in a professional and efficient manner. As the direct contact for all customers, you will be a brand ambassador and help establish our reputation as a world-class key management system provider.
Where: Work from the comfort of your own home while supporting our global customers from all around the world. You will be in constant contact with your other support team members and will soon feel part of the family. YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN JAMAICA.
When: The position is full time and your shift may vary somewhat depending on the availability of team members.
- Log in and be online during your entire shift
- Answering all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, chat, email, and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Work with Zendesk and Slack to communicate with customers and teammates
- Provide feedback that will help to identify customer challenges.
- Help customers with technical, billing, and onboarding issues
- Participate in cross-functional activities that will ensure the continued viability and performance of the company.
- Investigate the customer's issues through a ticket system, and make sure that every customer's concerns are dealt with until the ticket is closed
- Meet and exceed efficiency and quality metrics
- Performing additional responsibilities as required
- Be curious and always ask questions of your teammates so your knowledge is always up to date
- Minimum qualifications in English (e.g. CXC grade 1 or 2 or equivalent), Mathematics or Principles of Accounts (grade 1, 2, 3 or equivalent), and any three other subjects at grade 2 or higher. Associate or Bachelors's degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Previous experience in a multi-channel customer service environment preferred
- The ability to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- The ability to adapt and function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
- The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- The ability to work on a weekly shift rotating work schedule. We operate 7 days per week and 24 hours per day.
Who we are: Keycafe operates a key management system that is used in thousands of businesses worldwide from auto dealerships, hotels, short-term rentals to property managers and many more businesses. Keycafe is Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada and employs staff in various cities worldwide. You will be part of a small culturally diverse team where you know every day that your role has made a difference in the company.
If you think you are up for your next adventure, please reach out as we would like to meet you!