We are looking for a skilled and experienced Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant to join our team remotely. As a Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for managing financial transactions and keeping accurate records of our company's financial activities.
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping or junior accounting
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks Online (QBO) and Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Dext (formerly known as Receipt Bank) is a plus
- Experience working with a major accounting firm in Mexico
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial reporting
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Record day-to-day financial transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, including invoice processing and payment tracking
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements with financial records
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports for management
- Assist with tax filings and compliance requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Perform other accounting and administrative tasks as needed
This is a remote position, so you will be working from home or any location with a reliable internet connection. We offer competitive compensation and flexible working hours, and you will be working with a dynamic and supportive team.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, qualifications and annual compensation expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!